Maximum functionality for minimum cost
JobSelect is a free service for job seekers. By becoming a registered user you avail yourself to great features however you may still apply for jobs as a non-registered user.
As an employer by registering to advertise your jobs you with JobSelect you can choose one of the following payment options:
| User option
| 1. Occasional
|| $33 one month
|| Unlimited job advertisements for one month with full JobSelect functionality
| 2. Seasonal
|| $66 six months
|| Unlimited job advertisements for six months with full JobSelect functionality
| 3. Annual
|| $99 twelve months
|| Unlimited job advertisements for twelve months with full JobSelect functionality
JobSelects funtionality includes
- Unlimited job advertisements
- Hide or make visible your job advert to control flow
- Edit your job advert as often as you like
- Change the close date of your job advert
- Open, close or copy job adverts for speed and convenience, great if you advertise similar jobs regularly
- See who has viewed your job advert
- Contact job seekers directly
- Control the number of applications you receive each day
- Short list and hot list job seekers
- Receive job matches based on detailed criteria unrivalled anywhere else
- Plus many more……..
Using the senses to connect
JobSelect proudly introduces the sensory CV!
Using readily available technologies job seekers can easily append audition clips, or short videos, to their CV. The benefits to job seekers and employers of this innovation are endless.
Employers can now see, hear and watch a candidate prior to deciding to make contact and job seekers now have the platform to visually and audibly present their personality and skills.
JobSelect literally adds vision to the recruitment process!
Powerful search capability
JobSelects radial search capability allows employers and job seekers to scan for opportunities within a specified distance of a location. This is useful for a range of reasons such as travel time, transport options, working parents, on call staff, and searching for jobs outside your own country. JobSelect is stacked with functionality.
Flexible search criteria enable you to set a range of conditions so that you zero in on exactly what, or who, you are looking for. For example, an employer can set search criteria to filter in or out on the basis of photos, audition clips, currently online, spoken languages, drivers licence, highest qualification, availability, current employment status, personality type and more! A job seeker can set search criteria to filter in or out on the basis of industry, job category, location, type of hours, salary, career development opportunities, working conditions, organisational culture and more!
It is possible to refine searches in many ways and it is possible to preset and save as many search configurations as you wish.
Intuitive compatibility matching
JobSelects compatibility matching goes way beyond that of any online job board currently in operation. Our easy to build DIY job advertisement and job seeker profiles make use of intuitive drop box choices to quickly but effectively create leading edge matching capability.
Our compatibility matching meaningfully connects job seekers to the right jobs. Productivity and job satisfaction are the true beneficiaries of our compatibility matching and we are extremely pleased to be able to deliver it to you.
Control and flexibility
JobSelect understands the importance of the roles privacy and confidentiality play in the recruitment process. The control and flexibility features and settings built into the JobSelect system include:
- the ability to hide or make visible your entire profile or parts of it such as photos and audition clips. This is particularly useful to control the volume of contact you receive or when you need to take time out. The ability to preset conditions so that you only receive contact only from members who are a proper fit
- the ability to hide other profiles so they do not appear in your search results
- the ability to opt in or out of JobSelects matching tool and the ability to elect to approve any matches before they are sent to another member
- the ability to set a limit on the amount of contact you receive each day, perfect to control the flow of applications
- the ability to close, re-open and copy job advertisements. Now you have control like never before!
Alerts and Notifications
It is the sophisticated alerts and notifications built into the JobSelect system that make it a true two way jobs market. Users are alerted via email whenever they have received a handshake or email or whenever a contact they have sent has been opened by the recipient. Further, it is also possible to see who has viewed your profile. These features give JobSelect a "real time" quality by ensuring users of both sides of the employment equation are constantly active within the site.